Thursday, April 15, 2010

I like what I see

Has anyone else noticed how many more cyclists there seem to be this year than before? I'm thinking that the bad economy is having a positive effect in some ways because I have been seeing a lot more commuters and parents riding with there kids. I think this is great. I think that we could be seeing a lot of new faces taking part in some races this year.

Anyway, the last few days of riding have been great. Weather has be awesome and the trails a prime! Tuesday I went and did some off road TT's. So hard! I think it's good to get those in before the racing starts though. Just so your not surprised at how much your hurting at the first race. Have I mentioned how fast the new bike feels? The bike climbs like nothing I've ridden before and is surprisingly smooth on the downhills. What more could you ask for in a bike!

Yesterday Me and my dad went to a meet and greet for a new family doctor. Sounds boring right? Well I surprised to find out that he is one of the very few non-bike racers that actually knows what cyclo-cross is (I don't even remember how we got on that topic). I think I like this doctor.

Well, I have officially retired my Sidi mtb shoes after 5 seasons. I have to say I'm a believer in the durability of these shoes seeing as I have been doing MTB and cross on them every season. There are being replaced by the new super hot Bontragers. Got out for a good ride on them yesterday and noticed an increase in power transfer right away. Comfy too.

ps. I'm thinking I need to rename the blog... and change the pic. Kinda out of date.

No comments:

Post a Comment