Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1 Week Baby!

Not to worry every one I am still alive. Ive been pretty busy the past while and honestly not very motivated to write a post. But with one week till the season opener I figured it was time to get back at it.

So hear we are at the end of the off season. Now is the time that you've done all your training and you hope that it worked because what's done is done and it's time to see what you've got. And judging by some of the weekends results from various races I would say that the off season training went quite well for some. I was happy to see that Mr. Watson had a great race at the Pan Ams beating a lot of top guys! But then I thought oh crap I have to race him this year! Well done Andrew. Other note worthy performances were Tyson Waglers 3rd place at the tour of Brounte again beating some fast guys. Also Eric Box took the victory at the Hell of the North. Way to go guys. See you at the P2A.

I'm just about ready to get out for my ride today so I'll leave it there for now. More post to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment