Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ok so just sitting in my favorite chair (ya I know I'm an old man) watching the snow fall. Wait WHAT!? It's snowing the night before O-cup#2 and I'm hoping this doesn't keep up for tomorrow. Kind of feel like I should be getting the cross bike ready.

Ok I'm done complaining. This week has gone ok... I had one bad workout that set me back a bit. On the hottest day I lost my water with my heed in it and for reasons I don't even know I didn't stop to buy something to replace it. I just kept on hammering and gradually started feeling worse and worse. Very drained from that the next day. So I've been taking it easy since then. Feeling pretty normal again after some time on the trainer today (it's snowing). So we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Good luck to all and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment