Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome to Europe!

It's just the pits at a cross race! But for planes.
Ok so this won't be a long post because I'm completly out of it from the jet lag. But the flight went really well. No hastles at the check in and I recived all my stuff back. It was a lonely flight because I possible travle buddy decided she wanted 3 seats to her self. That's ok though because I got 3 as well! I think I might have confused her when I tried to describe what cross is.


High lights so far have been, 1 when I was in Germany on the bus to my flight the guy next to me physicly got out of his seat so that he could fart easier... ya, 2 realizing that I am actually here in Europe to race my bike! It finally really hit me, and 3 on my spin today me and Chris checked out the course.... WOW! No pics of it yet but soon.
Ok so good night. Hopefully I'll feel normal by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment