Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big boy workouts

The last few days have been tough but good. With pretty big days on the bike and pretty crap weather I can say that I feel good about my weekend. The highlight has to be having my water freeze on me on Fridays -15 ride. Brrr! If your down south right now enjoy it! the weather has been a roller coaster this month. 2 weeks ago I was riding in shorts and jersey and then having frozen water bottles!? BTW if anyone knows how to prevent that from happening let me know. And I'm not putting rum in my water.


After spending last night desperately searching for results from the US cup I finally found them this morning and am a little confused by some of the results. First off I though that Evan Guthrie was going to be much higher than he was and Mr. Hughes was higher than I expected. Also great ride for Tyson Wagler. Great to see a first year holding his own.


OK I'm just about done here. Gonna watch some Tony Jaa with the Fam. But first I finally have a pic of the new Gioda MTB! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment