Monday, March 8, 2010

It's not Tucson but I'm not complaining

This week has be great. By far the best week of training so far. The weather has be amazing and the legs have felt great. The riding highlight came yesterday when I actually over dressed! It was sooo nice. I didn't want to stop riding but I ran out of food so I headed home after 4hrs. I also had to go and work at the bike show later that day. The show went well. The first day I worked I sold 3 bikes and all from different genres of cycling. 1 road, 1 xc race bike and 1 dirt jumper. Surprised myself there. Other than working there I also checked out the other booths and competitions. BTW great job to my buddy Keenan for placing 3rd in the Pro mtb jam. Also watched the bmx finals. I won't try and explain how amazing those guys were because you would have to have been there to grasp how good they were. Last show highlight was getting a sick new pair of pedals (long overdue). Got myself the time atac Absalon edition. There white and 100% euro.

One more note worthy subject (well if your me) is that there are about 13 more hrs this the release of FF13! I'm counting down the hours.

Looks like this week will be another good one. Hoping to get outside for every ride. Might even ditch the old mtb and take out the road bike.

That's all for now. I'd like to wish a good trip home to Marcello who will be going back to Italy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment