Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Looking forward to a good week of riding! The weather looks promising for riding outside. And if it stays that way then it won't even matter that I'm not down south.

Training has gone really well the last few days. Went to Joyride again on Sunday and hit up the new advanced skinny lines. Some pretty cool stuff going on there. I don't think I'm ever going to get bored of riding there.

Other than that I've just been getting things organized for my new online courses looking at my early season race schedule. The first race this year will be the Paris to Ancaster in early April. Looking forward to that. I've never had the chance to do that event or anything like it before so we'll see how it goes.

A big thank you to Mr. Crosby for putting the icing on the Olympic cake. That game was awesome. If Hockey game were always that exciting I might be more into watching it. And What a great closing ceremony. We treated the world to a parade of giant beavers and flying moose... because that's what Canada is all about right? Well at least Michael Buble was still awesome.

So right now I'm just relaxing after a pretty hard day. Ran some hills sprints in the AM and did some tempo in the PM.

And in case anyone is wondering how the squid dinner turned out it was awesome. But my brother did not share the same enthusiasm as me. He was actually afraid of it and never ate any. Oh well.

And finally my wait is almost over. Just 7 more days until FF 13 comes out! I'm a big fat sucker for the Final Fantasy series and this game took WAY too long to come out. It was announced close to 4 years ago! You can guess what I'll be doing with any spare time I have.

Well that's about it for now. Wow, going over this now I think I am over using the word awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment