Saturday, March 13, 2010

So the goal I set at the beginning of the week to get outside for all my workouts has been met so far. But with one day remaining and some nasty weather for tomorrow I may have to give in. Then again I could go to Joyride and that would count right? Ya I think so.

The riding this week was awesome. Had some good long days and beautiful weather. Except for today which was rainy windy and a bit cold. I did a tempo workout in the Holland Marsh which looking back now was a poor decision. I could not have picked a windier place to ride. Rides like that make me feel like a man. Or at least until I come home all wet and shivering like a child.

If you have read my previous posts you might be able to guess what else I've been up to besides riding. I have officially got Final Fantasy fever. I won't say how many hrs I've logged in ob the game because it's a little bit sad. This game has been phenomenal so far. I could talk about for a long time but that would be nerdy so I will resist.

Hopefully I'll see someone I know at Joyride tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Joyride was good today. I am stuck inside working on projects tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete