Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to buisness

Wow it's been a while! Just logged on to my blogger account and saw that there were some new templates and decided to make a few changes. Might have gone a little over board with it and will most likely tone it down a bit. But for now the purple flames a sweet!

Well I guess it's a bit late to do a nationals race report. Long story short I won and it was an awesome feeling. I knew I could hang with those guys but taking the win was a bit of a shock. So what that means know is that I'm going to worlds at Mt. Saint Anne! That was kind of the "super goal" at the start of the season so I would say that anything else now is just added bonus.

Since nationals I've just been getting in some good training in the heat. I've also gotten very good at timing my rides just right to avoid any rain. Somehow I haven't got caught in any real downpour once this summer. Now that I said that I'll probably get poured on this weekend haha!

Oh ya I forgot to mention the last O-cup race... well it was probably the worst I've felt on a bike all year. I was suffering like crazy and not going anywhere. Haven't been able to pin down the reason why I felt so bad but I'm starting to feel normal again now. That's all I have to say about that. (Forest Gump quote)

Well that's all for now. I'll be sure to be more frequent with my post from now on because it was getting a little ridicules. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment