Saturday, August 14, 2010

How much can you suffer?

Just thought I would right a quick post while I'm sitting at home doing nothing. While every one is racing in Bromont at this very moment I've opted to stay home and get in some good training. Today was one of those days were I had talk myself through the pain. Did some max hill reps and finished off with a 20min mtb TT. It's funny. Every time I have hill reps to do I wake up in the morning all pumped to do them and see how hard I can go. But then when I'm actually doing them I can't remember why I was so excited. But it's always satisfying when you finish a workout like that and your sitting at home relaxing knowing that you gave it your all and got that much stronger.

Tomorrow I'll be heading to the new venue in Uxbridge to ride the course for a few hours. Pretty excited about it. It's always cool riding somewhere new and from the sound of things this place will be prime.

That's all for now. Just want to say Happy anniversary to my parents. If anyone sees them be sure to send your best wishes as it's the big 25th year. Now we're off to a nice dinner at the grandparents tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment