Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Olimpics, a love hate thing

Workout today included a variety of different activities. Started on the trainer then a quick transition to running. I guess I should check the weather before I go out next time because it's cold all of the sudden! What the flip. At least there's a solid layer of snow now. Got on the skies and hit the park down the street. I think people are getting used to seeing me do circles there now. Even had a few neighbor's say hi which is I nice change. We're a pretty anti social neighborhood. It would be better if people would stop moving all the time. I have no idea who any of my neighbors are anymore. Anyways, after a good ski I went for a pole run in the local reservoir. There was enough snow there that just walking kept the hr up pretty good. After my feet got cold and wet I went home and got back on the trainer for a bit. Which takes us to the point I made in the title. The past week I have been watching the Olympics while on the bike and it seems like every time I do I'll be watching something sweet like speed skating or skiing and then they'll switch to Curling. They might as well include bowling in the summer games if Curling is allowed in. I'm not saying that it's not fun to play. I like bowling (kind of) but it IS NOT A SPORT! There it is I said it.

In other news our hockey team is back. I'm not going to lie I wanted to see a much closer game but that game was pretty awesome. I've never been a hockey watching guy but when the Games are on I find that I can watch any sport. Except curling.

I have been informed that no one in my family will eat the squid I got. Close minded. Except for my mom who is allergic to sea food. Guess I'll be consuming a large amount of protein at some point this week.

That's all I for now. Oh wait one more thing. It seems I have been added to Mr. Watsons blogs of interest and have surpassed Sam Rykhoff's blog. Ha take that Sam! Still love you Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment