Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can't think of a good title...

The last few days have consisted of training eating and watching the Olympics. And since we don't have TV the while family has been huddled together on the couch in front of my computer to watch it. So this is one of the first chances I've had to use my computer for anything besides that.

I got some great riding in on the weekend. Saturday I hit the old MTB and got out for a good 3hr ride on the road and a variety of different trails. I'm surprised at how well that bike is still holding up through all the times I've neglected it. If you don't know which bike I'm referring to it's an old 1998 Stumpjumper. Sunday was a trip to Joyride 150. It was also my first ride on the new Gioda MTB and I've got to say it's sweet! The bike just wants to attack. Very snappy and surprisingly smooth. I haven't ridden a hard tail for a few years and so far I'm loving it. So besides the excitement of riding a new bike other notable events were hitting the foam pit for my first time. Didn't really try anything into it but next time I'm going for a tuck no hander. If a can get that dialed maybe I'll throw one down at the hardwood Canada Cup this year. Also met the Massiccote's and watched Kevin try a back flip into the pit on his xc bike with the saddle up. So close. Monday was chill. Got up and made a good breakfast for the fam, did some good stretching and foam rolling. Then me and my brother headed the temple of wasted time also known as Microplay Video Games. Spent a good 45min there trying to decide if we were going to buy something. We finally decided on a game and went home to watch the men's xc skiing. I think I've got some work to do on my skiing. Finished the day of with a family movie night. Probably ate to much chocolate but I can't help myself. Definitely my weakness.

Can't think of anything else to report on right now.

Still looking for some good music if someone has any good suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment