Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not So Good Feeling

The last few days I've been doing some small volume workouts. Yesterday i did a little cross training on the skis. It was hard to keep the effort easy because there was only about 3cm of snow in the park. That's right I ski laps in the park. I've actually never been on a groomed ski trail before so if someone wants to hook me up with a ride to one let me know! Anyway, so when I was done I was more tired then I intended. I could really feel the weaker muscles in my legs that I don't use when I am riding. I woke up this morning know that I had a TT effort to do. got out of bed and the soreness from yesterday had intensified. uh oh... I did some foam rolling which still really hurts every time I do it. My legs still felt like junk after. Oh well I'll still give it my best shot. got on the trainer and started warming up. I could tell right away that my body did not want to do this but I ignored it. I managed to push through it and got some decent results but it defiantly hurt.

After another foam roller session I feel a little better so hopefully I'll be good for the rest of the week. I want to be fresh for Joyride on Sunday because it will be my first time on the new ride. Going to meet up with Jeff Moote and buy some breaks of him and then hit the park for a few hours. Can't wait! I love that place sooo much.

One more thing before I'm done here. I need new workout music. I am getting pretty sick of mine so if anyone has any suggestion on some songs/artists let me know. I'm not to picky as long as it's got good bass are a great beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment